Joe Quinn, Chief Human Resources Officer and Senior Vice President at Vision Technologies, recently joined Ben Fanning on the Lead The Team Podcast to discuss his unique approach to talent acquisition and his inspiring personal growth story. The episode is packed with valuable insights for leaders at all levels.
In the episode, Quinn, a seasoned HR executive with over 30 years of experience, reveals the one trait he prioritizes above all else when hiring. This simple yet powerful strategy has proven to be a game-changer for Quinn and the organizations he's led, ensuring successful placements and high-performing teams. Listeners will also be captivated by Quinn's personal journey.
Listen to the podcast episode now:
What You’ll Discover in this Episode:
- What it's like moving into an NBA Legend’s house
- Executive daily routine optimization tips
- The health benefits of an infrared sauna, hot tubs, and cold plunge
- Go-to Non-fiction
- Meditation Benefits for Leaders
- What he Learned from Tony Robbins
- What happens when you walk on hot coals with 20,000 people
- The “48 Laws of Power”
- A powerful way to accelerate someone’s career
- How he Beats the Market When he Invests
- Tips for becoming a Board Member
Listen on other podcast channels:
Connect with Joe Quinn:
Company Website: http://www.visiontechnologies.com/
About Lead The Team Podcast:
Lead The Team Podcast is a show for leaders who want to build high-performing teams and achieve sustainable success. Host Ben Fanning interviews top executives, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders to share their insights and strategies for leadership, teamwork, and organizational excellence.