Migrating Analog Video to IP Video Emphasizes Analytics and Forensics
A Path Forward that Protects Current Investment
Security professionals these days need access to data and visuals in real-time. By migrating to an IP video system, not only is image quality higher but remote access capabilities mean your finger is always on the pulse of security. The robust video analytics also help ensure the detection of threats in real-time.
Vision Technologies’ unique Integrated Technology Delivery™ methodology specializes in the design, installation and support for security technologies that are migrating to IP-networked services, and competing for network bandwidth.
The benefits of migrating from analog to IP video include:
- Higher Resolution and HD Video
- Video Analytics for Automatic Detection of Suspicious Activity
- Automated Alerts via Email or Text Messaging
- Faster Retrieval of Stored Video
- Megapixel Resolution and HDTV Capabilities
- Electronic Pan / Tilt / Zoom (ePTZ)
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Power Over Ethernet Increases Savings and Reliability
- Ease of Adding Future Cameras (Anywhere There’s a Network Connection)
- Cost Savings by Using Existing Coaxial Cable Backbone
- Easy Maintenance and Monitoring
Trust an integrator like Vision to help you design and maintain the right commercial security system that fits your growing needs.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support throughout the PS5 Project. I know the project took longer than anticipated and I appreciated your positive attitude and patience in seeing the project through to completion.
Through your oversight, disruptions to the staff were minimal during installation and contractors were conscientious about maintaining a clean and clear workspace for staff.
Throughout the programming process, you were respectful of my time and other job duties as I relayed information to and from the Denver MegaCenter. Training on how to use the new CCTV and DMP system was clear and thorough, and I feel prepared to transfer video footage should the need arise.
You were a pleasure to work with and I wish you well in future projects.
Social Security Administration