The Maryland Tech Council (MTC) and Vision Technologies invite you to join us for networking, light fare, beer, wine, and a fireside chat with our keynote, Steven Siegel from Weller Development, and our panel of smart building experts to learn how smart building technology is shaping the workplace experience.
Come out to hear how Weller Development plans to incorporate smart building technologies to enhance the workplace and campus experience here in Baltimore at Port Covington, one of the largest urban revitalization projects underway in the world.
Engage our panel of smart building experts during the fireside chat as we explore:
- How to bridge the gap between Information Technology (IT), Operational Technology (OT) and the IoT technologies that span both in a smart building
- How in-building wired and wireless technology innovations allow us to seamlessly connect anyone, anywhere, anytime, & on any device – securely & reliably
- Why cybersecurity is critically important: As buildings become increasingly intelligent, they are more vulnerable to attack
- How lighting, temperature, occupancy and other sensors enhance the workplace experience
- How to make your teams more productive and efficient by incorporating the latest AV and Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) innovations
- How to provide peace of mind and protect your people, property and personal assets through guest and asset management, enterprise access control, and video surveillance with advanced analytics
Steven Siegel, Partner Weller Development: Steven Siegel is a Partner at Weller Development. Listen in as Steven discusses how Weller plans to incorporate smart building technologies to enhance the workplace and campus experience here in Baltimore at Port Covington, one of the largest urban revitalization projects underway in the world!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
4:00 p.m. Registration
4:30 p.m. Opening Remarks
4:40 p.m. Keynote Speaker
Steven Siegel, Partner, Weller Development
5:00 p.m. Panel 1: Beyond the Walls
Aruba, Corning, Intelligent Buildings
5:30 p.m. Panel 2: The Edge Experience
Crestron, MOI, Vidsys
6:00 p.m. Networking
Light Fare & Drinks Provided