Congratulations are in order for Vision Technologies’ Chief Financial Officer Yaser Ali. Earlier this month Yaser was awarded the Baltimore Business Journal ‘2023 Best in Finance: CFO Award’.
The 'Best in Finance: CFO Awards' recognize CFOs or top financial managers at local companies who have demonstrated commitment to the company's financial best practices and accounting standards; have been successful in overcoming a significant business challenge or barrier; have had exemplary team leadership and superior management; and have made contributions to the community. Yaser joins an accomplished group of leaders who have demonstrated excellence within their profession including:
- Patrick DeDea, Chief Financial Officer of Heritage Financial Consultants
- Thad Egner, Chief Financial Officer of Securityplus Federal Credit Union
- Mariss Ehrlich, Chief Financial Officer of Point Breeze Credit Union
- Robert Gentry, Chief Financial Officer of Beatty Development Group
- Melissa Hopp, Chief Financial Officer of Community College of Baltimore County
- Matthew Jurchak, Chief Financial Officer of Sterilex
- Dawn Rhodes, Chief Financial Officer of University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Katina Williams, Chief Financial Officer of John Hopkins Hospital
- Robert Young, Chief Financial Officer of Standard Energy Solutions
The awardees were recognized at the CFO Awards ceremony held on October 10th at The Center Club in Baltimore.
…I get excited most about technology. That’s what allured me to renewable energy and that’s what brought me to Vision Technologies… Vision Technologies is very focused on growth and building a strong and scalable company…