Vision specializes in IT systems integration, implementation, and sustainment of secure, high-availability IT environments. Along with technology improvements, federal agencies trust Vision to address the core organizational and human capital issues that support a broad range of complex tasks. We focus on each agency's unique mission, culture, and organizational structure to devise customized solutions and support services. The Securities and Exchange Commision is an example of our commitment and capabilities.
Vision Technologies provides the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with IT cabling and Audiovisual system equipment planning and design, installation and professional services at SEC Headquarters and 11 regional locations nationwide.
We provide consistency in design to reduce costly change orders, ensure efficiency and timeliness of design/install resources, all to meet the SEC’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) requirements. The SEC also entrusted Vision to deliver complete expert design and installation services in all SEC locations.
Our services include:
- The design and installation all SEC low-voltage cabling in SEC offices
- Coordination with all parties (architect, landlord, general contractor) as necessary to perform the installation
- Attending in person or via teleconference, all required project meetings held by SEC, GSA, Landlord, A/E, or General Contractor
- Complying with all applicable codes and standards, including SEC Design Standards Manual and project specific Programs of Requirements (PORs)
- Providing the most economical design by providing comments with possible cost-saving alternatives during each developmental phase including design drawings and pre-construction documents
- Providing a project-specific cabling schedule detailing all future phases coordinated with the proposed construction project schedule for review and acceptance by COR
- Telecom Cable Plant Installation; Nationwide Program/Project Management
- Headquarters and 11 regional locations nationwide
- Provide consistency in design to reduce costly change orders
- Coordinate with architect, landlord, and government client as needed
- Ongoing – 2013 to present