Because of the critical need for public security, the Maryland Stadium Authority needed to update the security environment in the M&T Bank Stadium. They called on Vision Technologies to modernize the Stadium’s security operations center (SOC).
The stadium has a capacity of 71,008 and is the venue for the Baltimore Ravens. The overarching requirement was to remove the existing 13-year-old analog surveillance system and replace it with a new, open-architecture IP-based system. Additionally, to increase security efficiency, Vision installed a video wall and security operations center, replacing a legacy system that consisted of multiple CRT monitors with a capacity for only a single staff member.
Vision carefully tailored the system design to meet the system operational requirements as outlined by the Maryland Stadium Authority (MSA), including the ability to expand the system to incorporate additional future cameras as needed. These deployments provide a state-of-the-art security operations center and a video surveillance platform designed from the ground up to view, store and manage security-related video.
- Modernization of Security Operations Center
- Replaced analog surveillance system with IP-based system
- Video wall and security operations center installation
- System testing and optimization occurred in Vision’s dedicated burn-in room to accelerate the project timeline
- 71,008-seat stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens